Hungama Crossblade was in real, a never seen before concept, the first music festival of north India and world’s biggest Punjabi, Larger than Life music festival. In association with Seagram’s Royal Stag Barrel Select Mega Music Cds and Powered by Homeland Group, this festival is the celebration of musical heritage in modern as well as the traditional way. Here is the event in Pictures for those who missed it.
1. Diljit Dosanjh was the Highlight of the festival on Day 1. He began with the latest blockbusters like Ikk Kudi, Do You Know and came into his own when he sang tunes like Patiala Peg, Shoulder, Jatt Fire Karda & many more…
2. Nooran Sisters showed the world yet again that they belong to the top league. Beginning with a touch of sufi music, they made the crowd dance to their sufi & cultural music.
3. ‘Team JB’ as they love to call them, Jassie Gill & Babbal Rai were at their rocking best on a night to remember.
4. You cannot keep Prabh Gill out on a rocking night in Punjab.
5. The latest music sensation Sunanda Sharma made her presence felt in the festival on Day 1.
6. DJ Nucleya, the nationwide sensation brought the tricity to a stand still when he performed in front of a fully jam packed house and everyone danced to his tunes in the Festival Finale Act on Day 2. Truly speaking, his solo performance was worth all the time & money we spent at the event.
7. Zora Randhawa was accompanied by Dr. Zeus. He sang all his released songs and the crowd loved him as usual.
8. Lyricist Jaani was accompanied by B. Praak in their special act on Day 1. The duo was later joined by Actor/Singer Harish Verma who delivered his 1st ever stage performance as a singer and sang his superhit number Ikk Vari Hor Soch Lai.
9. We never knew Himanshi Khurana could sing and sing that well. Himanshi sang a few romantic numbers from various Bollywood films before coming to sing a few of the latest punjabi numbers. She was one of the surprise packages of the festival. We are looking forward to a track from her. On doing some research we found out that she has released a cover version for Harrdy Sandhu’s Naa Ji Naa but she should release a full track soon!
10. Amrit Maan delivered the much needed Desi Tadka to the festival making for an evening full of bhangra and dhamaal. He sang all his super hit songs like Kali Camero, Muchh Te Mashook, Akh Da Nishana & some of the songs which he’s penned but sung by others.
11. Upcoming Music Sensation Gurnazar’s performance was also good.
12. Harrdy Sandhu restored my belief that Punjab can also produced rockstars. Harrdy was at his rocking best during the show singing super hits like Backbone, Horn Blow, Naa Ji Naa and many more in his own rocking way.