We compare the two big names of the Punjabi film industry on the basis of their acting in these films:
- His acting was awesome in Jatt and Juliet. Fateh Singh, the character he played in the movie, looked natural through out.
- He was better off with his dialogues.
- He was fluent in dialogue delivery.
- Gippy Grewal has done much better than what he did in Mirza, in terms of acting.
- He was good in comic situations in the movie.
- The audience can expect some more fluency from him in the dialogue delivery.
Whereas Diljit has come out as a far better actor. He was amazing in Jatt and Juliet. His timing was unmatchable especially in humorous scenes. Things doesn’t end here, further he has great command over emotional scenes, which make him a complete actor.
To chose one better actor from these two was an easy task for Punjabimania.com. Clearly Diljit had a leading edge over Gippy Grewal. Though the count of movies done by Gippy is higher than Diljit, but the latter has outshined Gippy Grewal. Punjabimania feels Diljit Dosanjh has done a better job in Jatt and Juliet than Gippy Grewal in Carry on Jatta.
Diljit is certainly the new face of Punjabi Film Industry who has potential to do big. His confidence level is amazing. Punjabi Mania wishes him good luck for the road ahead.
Have your say!
This is what we feel but how about you? Whom do you think is a better actor? Share your views with us in the comments section below. Or Click here to add a comment